Anti-wrinkle injections (Botox) can reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and can help achieve a well rested, youthful look. Injected in small doses into specifically targeted areas, causing the muscles to relax and produce a look that is both natural and subtle, helping to create a more youthful appearance with the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing the skin which can last between 3 to 4 months.
The treatment is fast, with no downtime and the effects will be visible within 10 to 14 days of being administered.
Areas which can be treated:
- Frown Lines - vertical lines from the gathering of tissue between the eyebrows or fold, caused by squinting and frowning.
- Horizontal forehead lines- prominent when you raise your eyebrows
- Crow's feet - fine lines that form around the eyes, more prominent when laughing or smiling
- Bunny Lines - fine wrinkles that appear when you scrunch up your nose
- Brow lift - lifting the eyebrows
- Gummy smile - when smiling the upper lip raises too high, exposing extra gum tissue above the upper teeth
- Lip flip - flips the lip outwards making the upper lip more visible creating a fuller and plumper upper lip
- Pebbled / Dimpled chin - oversized or overactive muscle that can cause the appearance of a dimpled or pebbled chin
- Excessive Sweating / Hyperhidrosis - a common problem affecting the armpits, hands and feet